Hello, and thank you for visiting my landscape architecture website.
Here you will find information about how I can help you:
- Fix landscape puzzles and problems.
- Create a new landscape or renovate an old one.
- Consider landscape issues when planning to build a new house or other structure.
In these pages, you can also discover:
- My unique approach to landscape design.
- How the design process works, so you'll know what to expect if we work together.
- Lots of photos of my projects and gardens.
- Photos of New England native plants I love to use in my work.
- Comments from various clients, past students and readers (of my book, Energy-Wise Landscape Design).
I look forward to hearing from you~
“Sue is a true asset to the New England region...both as a landscape design instructor and for her book Energy-Wise Landscape Design, which should be a required text for all landscape and architecture students. Sue’s approach to designing & building sustainable homes and landscapes is based in sound scientific and ecological principles, but she finds a way to present complex subject matter in a way that’s easily understood and absorbed.”