Hello, and thank you for visiting my landscape architecture website.
Here you will find information about how I can help you:
- Fix landscape puzzles and problems.
- Create a new landscape or renovate an old one.
- Consider landscape issues when planning to build a new house or other structure.
In these pages, you can also discover:
- My unique approach to landscape design.
- How the design process works, so you'll know what to expect if we work together.
- Lots of photos of my projects and gardens.
- Photos of New England native plants I love to use in my work.
- Comments from various clients, past students and readers (of my book, Energy-Wise Landscape Design).
I look forward to hearing from you~
“We have worked closely with Sue Reed for over 15 years, on projects both modest and grand. She has a great blend of engineering knowledge and design, and can see the opportunities and pitfalls clearly. Her sense of how to site a house in the landscape is uncanny. When we are able to work together, the projects gain value both functionally and aesthetically.”