Hello, and thank you for visiting my landscape architecture website.
Here you will find information about how I can help you:
- Fix landscape puzzles and problems.
- Create a new landscape or renovate an old one.
- Consider landscape issues when planning to build a new house or other structure.
In these pages, you can also discover:
- My unique approach to landscape design.
- How the design process works, so you'll know what to expect if we work together.
- Lots of photos of my projects and gardens.
- Photos of New England native plants I love to use in my work.
- Comments from various clients, past students and readers (of my book, Energy-Wise Landscape Design).
I look forward to hearing from you~
“As a teacher, Sue Reed’s understanding of the land from the bedrock up includes extraordinary knowledge of geology, hydrology, and ecology. Her book, Energy-Wise Landscape Design, is far ahead of its time in teaching readers how to create beauty close to home in a time of declining resources.”