Designing home landscapes to be: Ecologically rich Comfortably livable Energy efficient Inviting to wildlife Naturally beautiful.
- Develop detailed plans that integrate all elements of the property, including: walks, walls, patios, decks, driveway, yard, gardens, meadows, arbors, hot tub, pool, play spaces, etc.
- Make recommendations for managing natural areas and caring for established vegetation
- Provide plans for construction, grading and new planting.
Design with Native Plants
- Plan perennial gardens, meadows, native grasslands, shrublands and wooded groves.
- Recommend proper methods of site preparation.
- Specify lists of seeds or plants to be used, and guide installation.
Site Planning for new homes and additions
- Collaborate with architects and builders to select the ideal house site and driveway alignment.
- Determine the best placement and design of house, driveway, paths, walls and all outdoor living spaces.
- Provide plans that protect valuable natural features.