Designing home landscapes to be: Ecologically rich Comfortably livable Energy efficient Inviting to wildlife Naturally beautiful.
- Recommend competent and trustworthy contractors.
- Guide and oversee the construction process, including grading, stonework and planting.
- Identify how the landscape is contributing to or interfering with energy conservation efforts.
- Recommend actions to improve energy-efficiency and energy-saving, in both the design and maintenance of the landscape.
Pre-purchase landscape assessment
- Identify the advantages and problems of an existing property.
- Weigh potential repair and maintenance expenses.