Designing home landscapes to be: Ecologically rich Comfortably livable Energy efficient Inviting to wildlife Naturally beautiful.
I prepare Baseline Documentation Reports for Conservation Restrictions held by Land Trusts. These documents include the full record of the conditions of the land resource that is being held in perpetuity and recorded in the property deed. The job involves:
- Producing photo-records of all relevant boundaries and interior conditions.
- Mapping building envelopes, easements, vegetation and other natural resources (including invasive plants).
- Documenting permitted and excluded activities.
- Compiling all into a coherent printed report that is kept on file and used as a reference for all future stewardship monitoring.
- Providing digital archives of all photos and the full report.