Designing home landscapes to be: Ecologically rich Comfortably livable Energy efficient Inviting to wildlife Naturally beautiful.
Our landscapes should welcome us home and support our lives every day. All too often, however, we end up tolerating surroundings that don’t quite work right or feel good or look they way we would wish. As a landscape architect with more than 25 years of experience, I work hard to bring into every home landscape these basic amenities:
- Comfortable outdoor gathering places
- Inviting paths and steps
- Gracious walls and patios
- Sunny pockets and protected nooks
- Usable open areas
- Self-sustaining, wildlife-supporting vegetation
- A welcoming arrival area, and unobtrusive car spaces
A well-designed landscape will give you pleasure and beauty, in a manner that sustains the health of the natural world. I can help you create such a place.